Our DevOps team helps us create and maintain resilient cloud infrastructure in China and abroad. You’ll work directly with our engineering and product teams, as well as our clients, to architect, create and scale platforms for tens of millions of users.
We take pride in great engineering and invest in forward thinking technologies. We adopted Docker in 2013 and Ansible in 2012. We mostly maintain micro-services architectures using Node.js, Python and Go. We’re the organizers of JSConf China and actively contribute to Open Source projects.
- Design cloud architectures.
- Build CI/CD pipelines.
- Containerize applications.
- Maintain infrastructure as code.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Support releases and incidents response in production.
- Educate engineering teams on DevOps best-practices (e.g. observability, performance & scalability, …).
- Experience working with Linux systems as a DevOps engineer, sysadmin or SRE.
- Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Go).
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, BambooCI, AzureCI).
- Ability to diagnose technical problems and automate routine tasks.
- Experience with cloud hosting providers (e.g. AWS, QingCloud, Tencent Cloud, Aliyun, Microsoft Azure).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. CouchBase, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elastic).
- Experience designing or maintaining APIs and micro-services architectures.
- Experience with agile development methodology (e.g. SCRUM, sprints) and Git.
- Consulting experience.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com