Our DevOps team helps us create and maintain resilient cloud infrastructure in China and abroad. You’ll work directly with our engineering and product teams, as well as our clients, to design, create and scale platforms for tens of millions of users.
We take pride in great engineering and invest in forward thinking technologies. We adopted Docker in 2013 and Ansible in 2012. We mostly maintain micro-services architectures using Node.js, Python and Go. We’re the organizers of JSConf China and actively contribute to Open Source projects.
- You’ll participate in the definition of the architecture for all new projects.
- You’ll own the ci/cd pipelines for all projects and products.
- You’ll automate as much as you can.
- You’ll maintain complete infrastructure as code.
- You’ll deploy new versions/releases to production.
- You’ll support the Dev and QA teams in their daily tasks - helping identify bugs & issues through the logs.
- ✅✅✅✅ Experience as DevOps engineer, SysAdmin or SRE
- ✅✅✅✅ Analytical mind - ability to diagnose, investigate, benchmark, tune and optimize
- ✅✅✅✅ Proficient in scripting (Bash, Python, GoLang, …)
- ✅✅✅✅ Proficient with Docker and Kubernetes
- ✅✅✅ CI/CD knowledge & strategy (Jenkins, BambooCI, AzureCI, …)
- ✅✅✅ LINUX/UNIX systems
- ✅✅✅ Configuration management tools (Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, …)
- ✅✅✅ Cloud providers familiarity (Aliyun, Tencent, AWS, …) & their services
- ✅✅✅ Git and GitHub
- ✅✅ SQL and NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis, PostgreSQL, …)
- ✅✅ APIs and micro-services architectures
- ✅✅ Agile methodology (SCRUM, Sprints, …)
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com