Our DevOps team helps us create and maintain resilient cloud infrastructure in China and abroad. You’ll work directly with our engineering and product teams, as well as our clients, to design, create and scale platforms for tens of millions of users.
We take pride in great engineering and invest in forward thinking technologies. We adopted Docker in 2013 and Ansible in 2012. We mostly maintain micro-services architectures using Node.js, Python and Go. We’re the organizers of JSConf China and actively contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create and manage global cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable and performant
- Manage Kubernetes clusters
- Develop and maintain configuration management and automation software
- Implement and maintain CI/CD tools and processes
- Implement and maintain monitoring, logging and alerting
- Support with troubleshooting and security measures in staging and production environments
- Support and guide the team with DevOps best-practices
- Participate in software architecture design discussions
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Strong proficiency with LINUX/UNIX systems
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps engineer, sysadmin or SRE
- Familiarity with CI/CD approaches
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, …)
- Experience with Python or similar language
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (CouchBase, CouchDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, …)
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with APIs and micro-services architectures
- Familiarity with modern cloud providers (preferably Aliyun and/or AWS)
- Experience with a programming language (preferably Python)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience working with an agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM)
- Proficient with Git and GitHub
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.