As a data engineer, you’ll work directly with strategists, product managers, designers and engineers to create and leverage data collected from millions of users. We try to make sense of 1st party (e.g. product analytics, CDP, transactional data) and 3rd party data sources for our clients, helping shape the evolution of digital products for brands like Nike or Burberry. We validate, process, identify and visualize events at scale via customer data pipelines to create more optimized, personalized and meaningful digital experiences.
- Designing and developing scalable data pipelines (both batch and stream events).
- Working on infrastructure and APIs for storing, transforming and delivering data to end users.
- Consulting with our clients and internal teams to define data strategies.
- Supporting the implementation of tagging/measurement plans in 1st party apps.
- Collaborating with engineers and data analysts on data collection (e.g. tagging plan in 1st party app) and end user features (e.g. recommendation engine, in-app personalization).
- Experience with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis, CouchBase, ArangoDB, Redshift).
- Familiary with data pipeline and data warehouse technologies (e.g. Kafka, DBT).
- General knowledge of modern data science and business intelligence tools and frameworks.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with clients.
- Fluency in English.
- Bonus point:
- Consulting experience.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. Aliyun, AWS, Azure) and infrastucture-as-code tooling (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Docker).
- Experience with CDP (e.g. Amperity, Hyper CDP) or Social CRM (MaiSCRM, ConvertLabs).
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools (PowerBI, Metabase, Tableau).
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.