Our data team is fully integrated with the rest of our product teams. You’ll work directly with our designers, engineers and strategists as well as our clients to provide data-driven insights and analysis that impact the roadmap of digital products for millions of users (think e-commerce on WeChat for Burberry or booking and loyalty on mobile and WeChat for Hilton).
- Create and implement a measurement plan using analytics tools in collaboration with engineering teams.
- Lead analysis (client journey, landing page, channels ROI) of Web, mobile and WeChat digital journeys.
- Perform regular audit and performance analysis of product and user data.
- Support ad-hoc analysis requirements from clients.
- Deliver client reports to communicate findings and analysis.
- Educate strategy and technology teams on data and analytics best-practices.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing environment or data analytics.
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Youshu).
- Familiarity with tag management systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager, TagCommander, Tealium’s IQ Tag Management).
- Experience working with a tagging or measurement plan.
- Mandarin speaker with strong written English skills.
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Independent, organized.
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with data visualization or BI tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase).
- Knowledge of Web, mobile or WeChat technologies.
- Experience with data science and working with databases/datasets.
- Consulting experience in a client-facing role.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.