- Measurement strategy: Analyze product requirements, create measurement strategies that can continuously improve performance.
- Tech Specs: Develop detailed and well-structured data tracking tech specs (DRD).
- Validation: Verify data tracking implementation using debugging tools (e.g. Charles Proxy), ensure data consistency and quality.
- Analysis: Perform regular feature/campaign performance analysis as well as adhoc analysis requirements from clients, ensure on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Educate: Be the expert of analytics tooling and help our clients best leverage technologies.
- Improve: Contribute to analytics best practice and internal knowledge sharing.
- Solid understanding of web, mobile, and WeChat analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.), working knowledge of some BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.), power user of Excel.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (business, design, tech).
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, able to communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Indepent and organized, able to follow through a task with clients from start to finish.
- (preferred) Experience around data science and working with databases/datasets.
- (preferred) Experience in a client-facing consulting role.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quaterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.