Tired of producing the same reports, week after week?
Data excites you - the idea that you can improve something just by measuring, observing and refining. You have a holistic knowledge of data - everything from defining strategy, setting up reporting APIs, and building the architecture behind it all. But it’s all going to waste…
Years of working with others who don’t understand the value that data can bring, using it simply as a vanity metric to pat themselves on the back, has jaded you. You’ve not being challenged, have lost that spark, and are just going through the motions.
Come and nerd out with us instead. Here’s why:
- More responsibility: your job doesn’t end at fetching the numbers and putting them in a report. Your input will be sought from the very beginning - you’ll speak with our clients to get an understanding of their goals and analytics needs, developing custom solutions to suit.
- Work that actually means something, building products that solve real problems (aka not another “Yo app”).
- The opportunity (and time) to improve your craft and acquire new skills, whether that’s reading Simo Ahava’s latest blog posts or just foosball.
What’s the role like
You will the take the lead on data projects, tracking relevant data from a variety of sources (front-end, back-end, external APIs) and devices (mobile, web, WeChat, POS).
You’ll meet with clients and strategize data collection architecture, set up data warehouses, and work on hundreds of millions of data points to make sense out of the chaos.
You’re an evangelist with a deep passion for data, always willing to share your knowledge and help your team level up in tag management, data collection, reporting, and analysis.
Sound good? Here’s what we’re after:
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives and building an analytics strategy and architecture (such as DMP) to support it.
- Be able to demonstrate clear processes from business goals to reporting.
- Proactively provide data-driven insights and highlight potential areas of improvement.
- Be able to connect the dots to understand the total user journey from a variety of data sources, including using reporting APIs.
- Be an analytics superstar - you’re familiar with a variety of tools from tracking implementation to reporting to managing it via DMP: Web and Mobile Analytics tracking (such as Fabric, Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixed Panel) and Dataviz (Tableau, Data Studio).
- Comfortable with researching and developing frameworks for data solutions.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.