Tired of producing the same reports, week after week?
Data excites you - the idea that you can improve something just by measuring, observing and refining. But years of working with others who use it simply as a vanity metric to pat themselves on the back has jaded you. You’ve not being challenged, have lost that spark, and are just going through the motions.
Come and nerd out with us instead. Here’s why:
- More responsibility: your job doesn’t end at fetching the numbers and putting them in a report. Your input will be sought from the very beginning - you’ll speak with our clients to get an understanding of their goals and analytics needs, developing custom solutions to suit.
- Work that actually means something, building products that solve real problems (aka not another “Yo app”).
- The opportunity (and time) to improve your craft and acquire new skills, whether that’s reading Simo Ahava’s latest blog posts or just foosball.
What’s the role like
You will the take the lead on data projects, tracking relevant data from a variety of sources (front-end, back-end, external APIs) and devices (mobile, web, WeChat, POS).
You’ll meet with clients and strategize data collection architecture, set up data warehouses, and work on hundreds of millions of data points to make sense out of the chaos.
You’re an evangelist with a deep passion for data, always willing to share your knowledge and help your team level up in tag management, data collection, reporting, and analysis.
Sound good? Here’s what we’re after:
- Experience working in an agency, managing data projects for large companies
- Experience in identifying and validating both strategic and tactical marketing objectives, with a strong business mindset
- Able to demonstrate clear processes from defining business goals to in-depth analysis
- You’re agnostic, experienced with WeChat, Web, Mobile and backend data projects
- You’re a proactive problem solver: you identify issues, plan and implement a data strategy, are able to follow up with a dev team, and analyze the results
- You’re experienced using the most common analytics solution out there, from tag management solutions to data visualization (Google Suite 360, Adobe Marketing Suite), but you’re not afraid of working on hardcore data warehouse setup
- Bonus point: you’re experienced in Business Intelligence platforms (Tableau), backend data viz (Grafana, Kibana) and Chinese local solutions
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.