99% of our sales leads and job applicants are inbound.
We want to do more: articles, social media, videos, workshops and white papers covering digital products, China, omnichannel and WeChat.
We’re looking for somebody who wants to own our content across all channels, working with our team of experts to create strategic content that delivers.
If you’re creative, have great writing skills in English and Chinese and are passionate about the digital space, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain an editorial calendar and make sure it’s followed.
- Create original and engaging content, in collaboration with our team and on your own.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Design and execute content marketing strategies with clear, measurable goals.
- Coordinate the creation of assets (videos, key visuals, …) to support content across channels.
- Optimize content strategies based on analytics.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent (or close to fluent) in Chinese and English.
- Proven work experience as a writer and/or a content marketer.
- Familiar with the digital space in China: WeChat, Tmall, JD, omnichannel retail, …
- Familiar with social media platforms (especially WeChat & LinkedIn).
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Results driven.
- Independent and eager to take initiative.
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com