All of our business growth and recruitment is inbound.
We’ve caught the attention of great people and great brands (think Nike, Starbucks, Hilton or Burberry), mostly through word of mouth, offline events (JSConf China, UIUXConf) and our blog.
But we want to do more with our digital channels: sharing our opinions on our site, keeping our audiences and communities up to date on WeChat and LinkedIn, and promoting our offline events and successes.
We’re looking for a content marketer to work with our team of experts and create unique, opinionated and engaging content across our blog and social media platforms.
If you’re great with words, are interested in digital and want to tell stories that inspire brands and digital teams, talk to us.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a content marketing strategy.
- Support the team in creating original content about digital products.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Lead the editorial process to completion, from ideation to publication.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar, ensure deadlines are met.
- Review content analytics and optimize content accordingly.
- Promote content through social media channels (mainly LinkedIn & WeChat).
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales & Marketing team to organize and promote marketing activities (events, whitepapers, campaigns…).
- Work with the design team to update and create visual marketing assets that fit the brand identity.
- Miscellaneous copywriting for internal content.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience as a writer.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills in English (native level).
- Extensive experience in content strategy and content development
- Solid Chinese level (writing and reading).
- Editorial mindset with an ability to collaborate with domain experts to craft appealing content.
- Experience with online publishing (including SEO/analytics).
- Familiar with social media platforms (especially WeChat & LinkedIn).
- Bonus points:
- Agency experience.
- Knowledge of marketing automation or analytics solutions (e.g. GA).
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.