The majority of our sales leads are inbound.
After a few years of organic growth, we are now building a tight (and hungry) business team to accelerate our success.
We’re looking for a leader who’s been around the block and wants to take the head of our Sales & Marketing team, helping the best brands in the world craft and execute winning digital strategies in China and abroad.
You’ll work directly under our CEO with the freendom and resources you need to succeed. We only ask you make things happen and stay aligned with our values: truth, excellence and ownership.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets.
- Identify new markets and customer needs.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Keep track of business KPIs: sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople .
- Promote the company’s products and services.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of our market (e.g. digital services and solutions).
- Fluent (or close to it) in Chinese and English.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven experience tracking business KPIs, preferably with an online sales CRM solution.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Understanding of inbound marketing techniques and offline lead generation (via events for example).
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
This position is available in Shanghai.