Our backend team is creating APIs and microservice architectures to support all of our apps; Web, mobile and WeChat. You’ll work directly with our engineers, designers and project managers, as well as our clients, to design, build and scale platforms for tens of millions of users in China and abroad.
We primarily use Node.js (with Loopback), and occasionally Golang and Python. We also maintain our own (proprietary) set of APIs for e-commerce, customer data tracking, Social CRM…
- Design and create high performance (low-latencey, high-availability) micro-services and APIs using Node.js
- Integrate with mobile, WeChat and React front-end applications
- Write reusable, testable and secure code
- Integrate with databases (Redis, CouchBase, PostgreSQL)
- Troubleshoot production issues, support the DevOps team in scalability and performance efforts
- Participate in software architecture and API design discussions
- Familiarity with of Loopback
- Experience working with an agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM)
- Proficient with Git and GitHub
- Solid experience with regular Web technologies: HTML, CSS…
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for security and scalability
- Experience working with micro-services and handling cross-services authentication, communication and security
- Experience designing architectures and database schemas to support business needs
- Experience with automated testing and continuous delivery
- Familiarity with Docker and modern DevOps/CI/CD approaches
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 70 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris, US and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com