What you can expect to do:
- Work with different teams and leaders to develop backend services for large scale apps.
- Contribute to products from design to delivery: everything from proposing the API design, to writing documentation and reviewing code…
- Write elegant code: maintainable, scalable and testable.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years professional experience in backend development. You should have at least one project that showcases your skill, or even better, an active GitHub profile.
- Has solid knowledge of common DB, including SQL and No-SQL DB. We tend to work a lot with CouchBase, Redis and PostgreSQL.
- Is a unit testing nerd. We place a high value on unit testing, so you need to be able to write test code.
- Prides themselves on their workflow. Git, Github, Scrum, and Agile should be second nature to you.
- Loves Open Source. We actively contribute to Open Source and run events that attract thousands of people (like JSConf China).
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation: 20k+ RMB/month or 150+ RMB/hour.
- Tools of the trade: a Macbook Pro, and whatever tech you need (keyboard, monitor, software…)
- Prestigious clients and interesting projects: we work with the world’s largest companies, building apps that are used by millions.
- Great work environment: modern office space with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
- Collaborative culture: we bring an open source mentality to all aspects of our process. Your opinion will have an impact from the start.
13th month salary
Work from home
Monthly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 65 experts in Shanghai, Paris and (soon) Hong Kong. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com