What you will do:
You will create microservices for large scale apps. Think Node.js, Golang and Python components that power WeChat, mobile and Web apps for tens of millions of users in China and abroad.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Contribute to products from design to delivery. You won’t do everything, but we expect you to care about architecture, user experience, tech stacks, testing, deployment…
- Write elegant code: maintainable, scalable and testable. We care about details.
- Help the team improve and teach others. We all try and improve the way we build products and help each other continuously.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years professional experience in backend development. You should have at least one project that you’d be proud to show us, or even better an active GitHub profile.
- Is proficient with Node.js, Golang or Python & understand how to build loosely coupled architectures. We build microservices with Loopback, Seneca, and other frameworks.
- Has solid knowledge of common DB, including SQL and No-SQL DB. We tend to work a lot with CouchBase, Redis and PostgreSQL.
- Is a unit Testing Nerd. We place a high value on unit testing, so you need to be able to write test code.
- Loves Open Source. We actively contribute to Open Source and run events that attract thousands of people (like JSConf China).
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new technologies, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. This starts with designing for users and writing elegant code.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com