You could be working with our awesome team:
Using the latest tech and concepts: Node.js, Golang, Microservices, Gateway, Couchbase, Message queues, ElasticSearch and many more. We constantly explore the new technologies and use the right tools to solve the right problems.
Opportunities to contribute back to Open Source. Most of us are contributing back to projects, sending PR or simply publishing our own side projects. We also organize meetups and conferences, like JSConf China (over 1000+ people showed up last year).
Building cool things; we build really impressive things for Starbucks, Walmart, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank… And when we’re not busy doing Big data work for USAID or building the next generation of mobile apps for millions of Chinese users, we work on our own products (devo.ps, chato.ps, SweepBoard…).
What you will do:
- Write elegant code. We build maintainable and testable tools. We care about details.
- Be a problem solver and a team player. We help each other and solve problems together. The SCRUM is just a tool, not a purpose.
- Care about a project from A to Z. You won’t be doing everything but you need to care about the architecture, the tech stacks, the testing, and shipping it and so on.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proficient with Node.js, Golang or Python. We build microservices with Loopback, Seneca, and other frameworks.
- A unit Testing Nerd. We place a high value on unit testing, so you need to be able to write test code.
- Has solid knowledge of common DB, including SQL and No-SQL DB.
- Has previous experience, overall 2+ years professional backend development experience or you should have at least one project that you’d be proud to show us.
- Understands how to build loosely coupled architectures. We have our sh*t together when it comes to designing products and are similarly smart with our software. We like to use the right tool for the right job, preferring loosely coupled microservices rather than large bloated apps. We leverage Docker and get to tackle very complicated challenges.
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Our clients include Starbucks, Google, Walmart, Apple, Hilton, Dior, the World Bank & the United Nations.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com