What you’ll do:
You will build large scale iOS and/or Android apps. Think native or hybrid, relying on Node.js APIs, used by tens of millions of users.
On a day-to-day you will:
- Contribute to products from design to delivery. You won’t do everything, but we expect you to care about architecture, user experience, tech stacks, testing, deployment…
- Write elegant code: maintainable, scalable and testable. We care about details.
- Help the team improve and teach others. We all try and improve the way we build products and help each other continuously
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years experience with iOS or Android, and is proficient with Swift or Kotlin. You should have at least one project that you’d be proud to show us, or even better an active GitHub profile.
- Knows Storyboard/Autolayout (for iOS developers) or ConstraintLayout (for Android) inside out. We love them, and hopefully you do too.
- Loves Open Source. We actively contribute to Open Source and run events that attract thousands of people (like JSConf China).
- Is transparent and wants to learn. We’re constantly trying out new technologies, challenging each other and discussing things in the open.
- Value UI/UX and code quality. We all play an important role in shipping products that people want. This starts with designing for users and writing elegant code (think unit testing, MVVM).
Wiredcraft is a full-stack digital agency based in Shanghai, Shenzhen & Berlin. We’re technologists, creatives and strategists helping the largest brands in the world design, create & grow digital solutions that impact millions of people.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com