Wiredcraft helps the best brands in the world create digital products: think e-commerce mini-program for Nike, loyalty and booking mobile apps for Hilton or community on WeChat for lululemon.
You’ll support an Account Executive on established client accounts, liaising between senior stakeholders on the client side (C-suite, VPs, Directors) and our team of designers, engineers and strategists.
All of our business is inbound; you will NOT be chasing clients on LinkedIn or wasting time at networking events.
Instead, you’ll work to build long-term relationships based on trust with our clients.
- Support Account Executives with incoming opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Coordinate discussions with internal and external stakeholders to define the context, goals and scope of qualified leads.
- Assist Account Executives with the sales process, including answering client requests (RFI, RFP, …), creating budget estimates and contributing to presentations to our prospective clients.
- Coordinate negotiation and contracting processes with internal stakeholders.
- Expand existing accounts by identifying new opportunities and engaging with client stakeholders post-engagement.
- Track and report on sales activities and metrics.
- Understanding of our market (e.g. digital services and solutions).
- Fluent (or close to it) in Chinese and English.
- Previous experience as an account manager, business analyst, business developer or sales in a relevant organization (agency, consultancy, software provider…).
- Self-driven, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with presentation software (Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides…).
- Comfortable engaging with high level executives.
- Bonus point for prior experience with marketing.
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.