Wiredcraft helps the best brands in the world create digital products: think e-commerce mini-program for Nike, loyalty and booking mobile apps for Hilton or community on WeChat for lululemon.
You’ll lead on sales, supported by our Account Managers and Business Analysts: finding and qualifying new opportunities, engaging with and pitching to senior stakeholders (C-suite, VPs, Directors), coordinating with our team of designers, engineers and strategists to create proposals…
All of our business is inbound; you will NOT be chasing clients on LinkedIn or wasting time at networking events.
Instead, you’ll work to build long-term relationships based on trust with our clients, own our sales KPIs and collaborate on inbound marketing strategies.
- Contribute to our quarterly and yearly business strategy, defining goals and creating tactical plans to achieve them.
- Lead the entire sales process, from answering client requests (RFI, RFP, …) to creating budget estimates and presentations for our prospective clients.
- Lead on presentations and key sales meetings.
- Contribute to our inbound marketing strategy (content and events).
- Surface new sales opportunities through inbound marketing, word-of-mouth marketing, referrals and personal networking (both our leaders’ and your own network).
- Nurture client relationships into long-term partnerships.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define the context, goals and scope of qualified leads.
- Handle complex pre-sales and after-sales requests.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create business opportunities.
- Be accountable for sales KPIs.
- Understanding of our market (e.g. digital services and solutions).
- Fluent (or close to it) in Chinese and English.
- Previous experience as an Account Executive or similar sales/customer service role in a relevant organization (agency, consultancy, software provider…).
- Great at building rapport and nurturing long-term relationships.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Comfortable engaging with high level executives.
- Self-driven, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with presentation software (Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides…).
- Bonus point for prior experience with marketing or a sales CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive…).
13th month salary
Work from home
Quarterly team building
Books & training
Wiredcraft creates & grows digital products for the world's best brands.
We’re a full-service digital product agency with over 100 experts in Shanghai, Wuhan, Paris and Los Angeles. Our team of T-shaped experts help brands like Burberry, Nike, Dior, Apple, Starbucks or Hilton realize omnichannel, cross-border and digital transformation strategies.
We believe in small, agile and battle-hardened teams of designers, engineers and product experts. We help multinational corporations move at the speed of startups & develop a product culture.
Learn more about our company and how we work on our playbook: playbook.wiredcraft.com
Position open in Shanghai.