As we previously announced, our application for a chinese community outreach has been accepted by the Drupal Association in this year cultivation grants. We decided to connect with the various local communities of China (namely Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai and Bejing) and help them organize meetups; as we believe this will strengthen communities at a local level as well as a national one.
Our first destination is Chengdu, widely known for its pandas. With a great deal of help from the local Drupal community (thanks HyperGlide for your strong support), we finally ironed all inherent details of such an even and are happy to share the relevant information;
- When?; 25 February 2012, from 2pm to 5pm.
- Where?; an event place and book store, The Bookworm, located at 2-7 Yujie East Road (near Ren Min South Road)
- How much?; it is completely free!
- Who?; you of course, as well as other members of the local and chinese community.
- What?; various presentations will take place, for beginners but also Drupal experts (presentations will include topics such as Introduction to Drupal 7, How to use Git, How to make your patch or How to collaborate with the community). Of course, if you are willing to make a presentation, do not hesitate and contact us via the Drupal Community Weibo page.
We are very excited to make our first stop of this 4 months trip around China promoting Drupal and the Open Source community in whole. See you all in Chengdu.
一如我们最近发布 的，我们关于Drupal的中文交流活动 得到了Drupal协会的支持。我们决定联系一些中国的地方团体（成都，广州，深圳，厦门，杭州，南京，上海和北京）来帮助他们组织Druapl交流会，我们相信这将有助于全面提高各地方组织的Drupal水平。
- 时间：2012.2.25 下午2点至5点
- 内容：针对从初级到专家的不同类别的演讲（演讲包括如：Druapl 7介绍，如何使用Git，如何与社区协作以及提交补丁等等）当然，如果你愿意上台演讲，别犹豫了，马上来Drupal的微博活动页 联系我们吧！